Number Puzzle : Can you solve?
IF 16+24 = 12,
36+54 = 27,
20+60 = 25
THEN 28+72 = ?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle is : 31
Logic is A/4 + B/3 = result
28/4+72/3 = 7 + 24 = 31
Only a smart person can solve following challenging puzzles!!
- Guess Mumbai’s railways stations name
- IF 1 + 4 = 5, 2 + 5 = 12 THEN 8 + 11 = ?
- A woman was horrified to find a fly in her tea
- Who can solve this maths puzzle?
- Can you find the eleven hidden colours?