A train full of passengers goes through a tunnel
A train full of passengers goes through a tunnel. When the train comes out from the other end, there is no single person on the train.
How did it happen ?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle (A train full of passengers goes through a tunnel ) is : There were no SINGLE person because they all were MARRIED.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Words or phrases that read the same backward and forward
- What is the next number in the sequence?
- Which Tank will be filled first? # Water Tank Puzzle
- What did Birbal give to Akbar’s daughter?
- Fill the boxes with numbers 1 to 9 without repetition