Can you find the word ending with “GRY”?
Can you give a third English word ending with “gry” like two given below
Cant give, no problem…. Can you give a single
English world ending with “mt” one example
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle Can you find the word ending with “GRY”? is :
You will be surprised to know there are only two words in English alphabet that end with “gry” and those are given below
Also, there is only one word that ends with “mt” and that is “Dreamt”
Here are some other interesting facts about English language
- A new word is added to the dictionary every two hours. During the course of the year, almost 4,000 new words are added!
- English is the language of the air – means all pilots need to know and speak English why flying, regardless of their origin.
- The word “alphabet” comes from the first two letters of the Greek alphabet: alpha, beta.
- The dot over the letters “i” and “j” is called a “superscript dot” or “tittle”.
- The combination “ough” can be pronounced in 9 different ways, as in the following sentence which contains them all:
“A rough-coated, dough-faced, thoughtful ploughman strode through the streets of Scarborough; after falling into a slough, he coughed and hiccoughed.”
- There is no word in the English language that rhymes with month, orange, silver or purple.
- 1 out of every 8 letters written is an e – “e” is the most commonly used letter in the alphabet.
Please share this information with your friends and family members.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Solve This : 4 x 7 = ?
- Which of the following statements are true and which are false?
- 90% Will Fail This : How many water melons are there?
- There are a few Indian cities and states guess and name them
- Count Number of Triangles