Logical Puzzle : What are the ages of her daughters?
A woman was travelling in a bus. She explained that –
1. Product of age of her three daughters is 36
2. Sum of the age of daughter is the seat no of she traveled.
3. Color of her youngest daughter is blue.
So what are the ages of her daughters and seat no?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle What are the ages of her daughters and seat no? is : 6, 6, 1, seat no 13
I do not guarantee that you will be satisfied with this answer, if you have different opinion please share the same in the comment section below.
To get 6, 6, 1 as one of the answer think of yourself as the person sitting beside that woman. So you will obviously know her seat number. Before seeing her seat number you will have following combination of ages of her daughters as these are the only possible numbers to make their product 36.
|Ages||Their product||Their sum|
|1, 1, 36||36||38|
|1, 3, 12||36||16|
|1, 4, 9||36||14|
|1, 2, 18||36||21|
|1, 6, 6||36||13|
|2, 2, 9||36||13|
|2, 3, 6||36||11|
|3, 3, 4||36||10|
Now obviously if their sum is other than 13 (seat number) you can very clearly tell the ages of her daughters as there is unique combination.
Now you will agree that seat number is 13.
However, you are still not sure is the age of the daughters are 1, 6, 6 or 2, 2, 9 so you have to take help of third clue that says “Color of her youngest daughter is blue”. This will help you to identify that age of the youngest daughter is 1 and other two are 6 years old.
Only a smart person can solve following challenging puzzles!!
- Find the hidden animal in this picture – 16/18
- तो बताओ 23,990 घंटे के बाद कितने बजे होगे?
- If I give you 4 tablets which contain 2 for fever and 2 for cold
- For Genius Chinese couple equation # Correct Answer
- The same letter is missing three times in each word