Puzzle : Can you remove just two matchsticks to fix the equation?
FIX THE EQUATION
Remove just two matchsticks to fix the equation.
3 + 8 = 0
Share it if you did it like a boss!!
Please note that you will need to remove the matchsticks, you can not place them back somewhere else.
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle Can you remove just two matchsticks to fix the equation? is :
To fix the equation you will need to remove two matchsticks from number 8 such that it will become 11 and after that equation will read as follows.
3 + 8 = 11
If this was your answer congrats. Dont forget to share with friends and family.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Make three squares by moving just three matchsticks
- How many matchsticks are there?
- 6 + 4 = 4 : Fix this by moving one matchstick
- Move only 2 matchsticks to show Thirty minutes past four
- Can you divide the area into two equal parts? # Matchstick Puzzle