Image Puzzle : Grapes, Oranges and Tomatoes?
Fruit Math : Grapes, Oranges and Tomatoes.
Can you solve this fruit puzzle
Orange + Orange + Orange = 15
Orange + Some Grapes + Some Grapes = 21
Some Grapes – Half Tomato Half Tomato = 6
Half Tomato + Orange – Some Grapes = ?
What is the answer?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle Grapes, Oranges and Tomatoes is : 8
One grape = 0.5
Orange = 5
Half tomato = 1
So last equation is like
1 + 5 + 2 (4 grapes) = 8
Now try to solve this puzzle » Can you solve this within a minute?
Only a smart person like you can solve following puzzles!!
- I am a 9 letter word, Who am I?
- Hope your birthday is Pen + Bulb + Chair?
- Can you guess this Hindi song?
- आप के अंदर कौन सा स्वन्त्रता सेनानी छुपा है?
- One family of 20 members have 20 chapatis to eat