Give me answer of this question
Cat+ Rabbit = 1okg
Dog + Rabbit = 20kg
Dog + Cat = 24kg
Dog + Cat + Rabbit =???
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer : 27
How : From the first three images its clear that sum of two dogs, two cats and two rabbits is 54 (2 dogs + 2 cats + 2 rabbits = 54) so the half of them would be 27.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- What do you need to add to 1 to make none?
- Complete this 6 letter word
- दशहरा (विजयादशमी) स्पेशल पहचाने रामायण के इन पात्रों को
- What is the cost of a mango ?
- Can you find snake in this picture?