Puzzle : Is Helen drinking coffee or soda?
In a restaurant drinks are served
as per the name of the person.
Elizabeth, George, and Steve are
Becky, Melissa, and Eva are drinking soda.
Using logic, Is Helen drinking coffee or soda?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle Is Helen drinking coffee or soda? is : Coffee
How : If letter ‘E’ is occurring twice in your name you will get coffee, otherwise soda. Helen has two Es so she will get coffee.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Iska jawab Do __Dil __Le Kar__Dil K__Gaya
- Give me answer of this question
- What is the sum of these currencies
- IAS Question : Only 2% of the people could solve it, Can you?
- Can you fill all the boxes correctly?