Puzzle : How did the history teacher die?
2 Teachers walk into a bar.
They both place their order with the bartender as;
Chemistry Teacher: I will have H2O.
History Teacher: I will have H2O, too.
The History Teacher died as soon as he finished his drink. How?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle How did the history teacher die? is : Because he consumed H2O2, which is poisonous.
Explanation : When the history teacher said “I will have H2O, too” bartender heard it as H2O2, which is Hydrogen peroxide. This caused death to history teacher as Hydrogen peroxide is poisonous.
Now try to solve this puzzle » How many did he steal originally?
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Challenge : Identify the movie from this image
- A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth
- Aisi kya chiz hai jo aurat pati ko nahi de pati?
- इंदु • __ 3917 ÷ गये | Indu • __ 3917 ÷ Gaye iska matlab kya hai?
- १६ प्रश्न के जवाब दें आपके जवाब सिर्फ ‘रंगो’ के नाम में ही देने है