Tricky Puzzle : How many legs are on the floor?
You walk into a room and see a bed.
On the bed there are two dogs, four cats, a giraffe, five cows and a duck.
There are also one chickens flying above the bed.
How many legs are on the floor?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of Puzzle How many legs are on the floor? is : TWO
On the floor there are only two legs and they are yours as rest of the legs are either on bed on air. So the number os legs on the floor are two only.
Now try to solve this puzzle » What is the missing number?
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- What is the next number in the sequence?
- Select 3 balls and put into the circles. Total of sum must be 30
- Then what will be the answer of 7+2+5?
- Maths Test 25 ÷ 5 (2 + 3)
- अब बतायें कितनी चूडियां चुरायीं थीं?