How much money did you lose?
Someone steals your 500 Rupee note. Same person owes you 100 Rupees. So the person uses the stolen Rs.500 to pay back your Rs.100, and you give Rs.400 change. How much money did you lose?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle How much money did you lose? is: Rs. 500
You will lose Rs 500 only that stolen from you.
If you have better answer/explanation, do share with us in the comment section.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Question asked in UPSC exam?
- Did I speak to Tina or Meena?
- कुत्ते जैसा जानवर जो तीन पैरों से चलता है?
- Can you solve this murder case (challenge)
- Only a Bahubali can solve this?