let’s see who can solve it?
There are 9 ponds in certain place.
Each pond contains 9 buffaloes &
on the body of each buffalo,
there are 9 frogs.
How many animals are there altogether?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the whatsapp puzzle let’s see who can solve it? is : 810
HOW : In each pond there are 9 buffaloes and 81 frogs (since there are 9 frogs on each buffalo) so total number of animals in one pond is 90. Thus total number of animals in all ponds will be 810 (90×9)
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Move 1 matchstick to turn the donkey
- Find these places in Tamilnadu….if u r intelligent
- How old were each at the sixth of these birthdays?
- How Many Fingers Are There?
- How can everybody has his own room?