Can you solve the Cat, Fish, Bird Riddle ?
A child spends $100 on 100 toy animals.
A cat cost $10.00,
A fish costs $3.00, and
A bird costs $0.50.
She buys at least one of each,
and doesn’t buy any other toys.
How many of each toy does the child buy ?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle How many of each toy she buys? is :
1 Fish = $3
94 Bird = $47
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Guess Bollywood Characters from A to Z. Ex : A for Anthony
- How many brothers are we?
- Which car would you choose?
- Three people check into a hotel : Where is the missing Rs.1?
- देखते हैं कि ग्रुप में कितने अमिताभ प्रेमी हैं