Popular Burning Rope Problem
You have two rectangular bars.
They have property such that when you light the fire from one
end , it will take exactly 60 seconds to get completely burn.
However they do not burn at consistent speed (i.e it might be possible that 40 percent burn in 55 seconds and next 60 percent can burn in 10 seconds).
How do you measure 45 seconds ?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the whatsapp puzzle Popular Burning Rope Problem is :
- First light fire on first rope from both ends and second rope from only one end.
- After 30 seconds(when first rope is completely burnt), burn the second rope from second end.
- When second rope is completely burnt, you get 45 seconds.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- How do you code FACEBOOK = ??
- You are given two candles of equal size
- Only For Genius : 3 – 3 x 6 + 2 = ?
- 2017 Latest : Can you find 6 hidden words?
- A train full of passengers goes through a tunnel