Puzzle : Question asked in UPSC exam?
A couple went for picnic.
They have 5 sons and each son
has 7 sisters.
Each sister has 3 babies.
In total how many people
went for the picnic?
Please also check following UPSC exam questions
- Upsc Math And Reasoning
- Famous upsc and ssc interview questions
- Fill the boxes using (1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15)
- Upsc मध्ये विचारला गेलेला प्रश्न
- UPSC के परिक्षा मे संपूर्ण भारत मे शिर्फ 2% ने उत्तर दीया
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle Question asked in UPSC exam is : 35 (or 2)
How : Couple went for picnic that means TWO people went picnic (2 people)
They have 5 sons that means more 5 people (5 people)
Each son has 7 sisters but these sisters will be common for all brothers so there are actually only 7 sisters (7 people)
Each sister has 3 babies that mean there would be total 21 babies (21 people)
So total 35 people (2 + 5 + 7 + 21)
Another answer : Another possible answer is that only two people went picnic (couple) because its not clearly mentioned that their family members son, daughter and babies went to picnic or not.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Find the hidden animal in this picture – 12/18
- Only a Bahubali can solve this?
- How old could they be?
- Hope your birthday is Pen + Bulb + Chair?
- रामु के बाप के 4 बेटे थे