Solve This 4×7 =?
5 x 4 = 16
2 x 8 = 15
6 x 12 = 18
3 x 9 = 20
4 x 7 = ?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle (Solve This : 4 x 7 = ?) is : 20
How : Its the product between number of word in the digit
Five x Four = ( Number of letter in FIVE) x (Number of letters in Four) = 4 x 4 = 16
4 x 7 = ( Number of letter in FOUR) x ( Number of letter in SEVEN) = 4 x 5 = 20
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- इसे बताओ तो जानू # Number Puzzle
- Rather than words, let the numbers talk
- UPSC के परिक्षा मे संपूर्ण भारत मे शिर्फ 2% ने उत्तर दीया
- Solve this easy yet tricky number puzzle
- Boy says 143 Girl replies 25519