Puzzle : Teachers day special puzzle
🙋🏻 (Teacher) + 🖋(Pen) – 📖 (Book) = 4
🖋(pen) + 📖(Book) – 🙋🏻(Teacher) = 8
📖(Book) – 🖋(Pen) + 🙋🏻(Teacher) = – 4
🙋🏻(Teacher) + 🖋(Pen) + 📖(Book) = ?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle Teachers day special puzzle : 8
How : Lets replace Teacher with T, Pen with P and Book with B and re write them
T +P – B= 4 — First Equation
P + B – T = 8 — Second Equation
B – P + T = – 4 — Third Equation
If you add First and Third equation you will get 2T = 0, Thus value of T is 0 (ZERO)
Put the value of T into First and Second equation and add both of them, you will get
2P = 12, Thus value of P is 6
Now ad the value of P and T in first equation and you will get value of B as 2
so T + P + B = 0 + 6 + 2 = 8
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Words or phrases that read the same backward and forward
- Unscramble these 10 words theirmeanings are mentioned in the brackets
- Guess these 10 Presidents
- भारत के 15 शहरो के नाम आप को बताने है?
- I bet only a true genius will solve it