There are 100 employees in a conference room
You note that 99% of them are managers. How many managers would need to leave the conference in order to reduce the percentage of managers in the hall to 98%?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of this puzzle (There are 100 employees in a conference room) is : 50
How : If 50 managers will leave there would be 50 employees left out of that 49 would be managers, which is exactly 98%.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Find the hidden animal in this picture – 13/18
- Can you find the hidden man in this picture?
- I cannot do this math without calculator… or let’s say I REFUSE to!!!
- Fill the boxes using (1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15)
- What is it : The man who made it sold it?