There are 100 employees in a conference room
You note that 99% of them are managers. How many managers would need to leave the conference in order to reduce the percentage of managers in the hall to 98%?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of this puzzle (There are 100 employees in a conference room) is : 50
How : If 50 managers will leave there would be 50 employees left out of that 49 would be managers, which is exactly 98%.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Only Maths Students Can Solve This
- Guess these friendship songs
- Unscramble these 10 words theirmeanings are mentioned in the brackets
- मुलीचे संपूर्ण नाव सांगा?100+🚰+🚗+🐅+👊 What is the Girl’s Name ?
- मोर एक ऐसा पक्षी है जो अंडे नही देता तो मोर के बच्चे कैसे पैदा होते हैं?