There are four dogs, each at a corner of a large square.
Each of the dogs begins chasing the dog clockwise from it.
All of the dogs run at the same speed. All continuously adjust their direction
so that they are always heading straight toward their clockwise neighbor.
How long does it take for the dogs to catch each other? Where does this happen?
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- What is the name Jordan’s 4th son?
- दिन में सोये, रात में रोये जितना रोये उतना खोये बताओ क्या?
- Can you guess the name of the surahs in the Quran
- Who can solve shoe, whistle and Priya Prakash puzzle?
- Find the hidden animal in this picture – 1/18