There are four dogs, each at a corner of a large square.
Each of the dogs begins chasing the dog clockwise from it.
All of the dogs run at the same speed. All continuously adjust their direction
so that they are always heading straight toward their clockwise neighbor.
How long does it take for the dogs to catch each other? Where does this happen?
Sorry, answer is not available
We don’t have answer at this moment. Please give your answer in the comment section and this puzzle will be dedicated to you.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- जो ना कभी था और ना होगा, पर वो है? वो क्या है ?
- Question:- 🕶+🙎+🌹+🗡= Ye song kon sa he?
- You have 100 bags of coins each with 100 coins
- Guess these childhood shows
- How old were each at the sixth of these birthdays?