Tricky Maths Problem. Most will get it wrong.
Can you Solve it?
If value of
Strawberry = 3
Pineapple = -3
Apple = 24
Strawberry + Apple / Strawberry – Pineapple = ?
Can you solve the above maths problem and tell what value will come in the place of Question mark.
Share with your friends and family and puzzle them.
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle Most will get it wrong is : 14
How : we will get following equation
3+24/3-(-3) = ?
Now by the Rule of BODMAS we get,
3+8+3 = 14.
If you have better answer/explanation, do share with us in the comment section.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Who is the killer? any detective out here?
- Which is the correct shadow?
- Which color will turn the bulb on?
- Can you find the mistake?
- गणेश जी के इस फोटो में कौन से दो नाम छुपे हैं? # Image Puzzle