Two boys wish to cross a river
Two boys wish to cross a river. The only way to get to the other side is by boat, but that boat can only take one
boy at a time. The boat cannot return on its own, there are no ropes or similar tricks, yet both boys manage to cross using the boat.
How is it possible?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle (Two boys wish to cross a river) is : Both boys were standing at other sides of the river.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- 15 August Special: Guess the Freedom Fighters of India
- What is the 6 letter word : _A_E_N ?
- A man got killed in his office
- How Many Animals Can You See?
- Aage se bnaya hai bhagwan ne Or piche se insaan ne?