Two boys wish to cross a river
Two boys wish to cross a river. The only way to get to the other side is by boat, but that boat can only take one
boy at a time. The boat cannot return on its own, there are no ropes or similar tricks, yet both boys manage to cross using the boat.
How is it possible?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle (Two boys wish to cross a river) is : Both boys were standing at other sides of the river.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Happy Diwali : Can you solve this?
- Tricky Puzzle : A man walked in to a bar and asked for a glass of water
- 2017 Latest : Can you find 6 hidden words?
- इस पहेली में केवल एक ही शब्द आना चाहिये बताओ क्या?
- How old were each at the sixth of these birthdays?