Very Easy but Tricky IIM Question
One brick is one kilogram and half a brick heavy.
What is the weight of one brick?
99% of People will get it wrong.
Can you Solve it ?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle Very Easy but Tricky IIM Question is given below:
Weight of the Brick is 2 kg so 1 Brick = 1kg + 1/2 Brick
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Word Puzzle : Can you solve this #New
- बहनों से मिलने के लिए भाई कितनी रकम लेकर निकला था?
- भारत के 15 शहरो के नाम आप को बताने है?
- There are four dogs, each at a corner of a large square
- What is a word made up of 4 letters