Very Easy but Tricky IIM Question
One brick is one kilogram and half a brick heavy.
What is the weight of one brick?
99% of People will get it wrong.
Can you Solve it ?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle Very Easy but Tricky IIM Question is given below:
Weight of the Brick is 2 kg so 1 Brick = 1kg + 1/2 Brick
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Find the name of TV channels
- Is Helen drinking coffee or soda?
- Can you guess women around you?
- Aap sb ye btao ki kis box me h baby ka face?
- Ganpat is found dead in his office at his desk?