What am I : I have two arms and a back
I have two arms and a back,
Supported by four legs.
But there is something I do lack,
Actually, I have no eyes to see.
I also cannot move around,
Or at least, not on my own.
Unfortunately I can make no sound,
Except perhaps a squeak.
If you chop off my head,
You are left with a hair.
If you chop off my tail,
Only tea is left there.
One more clue I will add,
Is that you often use me.
Yet you barely ever notice,
In fact I’d much rather be a tree.
What am I?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the Puzzle (have two arms and a back) is : CHAIR
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Select the whatsapp dare. Jo aaye wo karna padega
- I cannot do this math without calculator… or let’s say I REFUSE to!!!
- If 7+1=20 20+1=33 33+1=46 then 46+1=?
- Crack The logic – Word Puzzle
- Sachin and Sehwag were batting on 94…