Tricky Puzzle : What did she buy?
A woman strolls into a hardware store. She approaches a clerk and
asks : What is the cost of each item?
The clerk replies : Each item costs twenty-five cents.
She answers : I’ll take one hundred.
The clerk charges her seventy-five cents.
What did she buy?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle What did she buy? is : She bought house number 100 so she actually bought three number 1, 0 and 0
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Latest : Find 6 hidden words
- Who is the killer? any detective out here?
- What is this image trying to say?
- Find the Key in the picture given above
- Find the hidden animal in this picture – 16/18