Tricky Puzzle : What did she buy?
A woman strolls into a hardware store. She approaches a clerk and
asks : What is the cost of each item?
The clerk replies : Each item costs twenty-five cents.
She answers : I’ll take one hundred.
The clerk charges her seventy-five cents.
What did she buy?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle What did she buy? is : She bought house number 100 so she actually bought three number 1, 0 and 0
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Which color will turn the bulb on?
- Find the hidden animal in this picture – 13/18
- What does this rebus mean?
- इस चित्र मे कितने लोग हैं?
- Can you identify these 18 Harry Potter characters?