Puzzle : What fruits am I talking about?
I have two fruits
in a basket,
if I rearrange the
spelling of one fruit,
I get other fruit.
What fruits am I talking about?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle What fruits am I talking about? is : LEMON and MELON
If you arrange the letters of “LEMON” you can form another fruit “MELON” with same letters so the answer of thsi riddle is Lemon and Melon. I am sure you are now going to share the riddle with your friends.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- There are 100 employees in a conference room
- यह एक लड़के का नाम है 🌞+⛸+🎺+🎖+🏉[email protected]+w
- Can you guess the name of the surahs in the Quran
- What same three letters fit here?
- Show your talent..guess these indian city names