What is the cost of a mango?
At a fruit stall in Puzzle land,
an Apple costs Rs.20,
an Orange costs Rs.24,
and a Pear costs Rs.16.
What is the cost of a Mango?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle What is the cost of a mango is : 20
How : This puzzle has multiple explanation but the simplest one is below
Cost of each letter is Rs 4 (Apple has 5 letters thus its cost is 25, similarly Orange has 6 letters so its cost is 24). Mango has 5 letters so the cost will be same as Apple that is Rs. 20
Another explanation is that each letter represent the sequential number starting from 1 to 26 (A=1, B = 2…. Z=26)
Apple » 1+16+16+12+5 = 50
Pear »16+5+1+18 = 40
Orange » 15+18+1+14+7+5 = 60
Not get 40% of them
Apple = 20 (40% of 50)
Pear = 16 (40% of 40)
Orange = 24 (40% of 60)
Based on this logic cost of Mango would be : 20
Mango = 20 (40% of 13+1+14+7+15)
If you have any other logic, please share in the comment section.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- फ़िल्म कू+ 👮🏼+ 🔫+ ✌🏻 का क्या नाम होगा?
- How many eggs can one chicken lay?
- Agar is sawal ka jawab de diya to hm aapko duniya ka sabse samjhdaar insan samjhege
- Check how well do you know our great fighters and Indian history?
- एक व्यक्ति को चोरी के आरोप में राजा के समक्ष प्रस्तुत किया गया