Puzzle : What is the missing number?
IF 3 + 3 = 3
6 + 2 = 5
10 + 5 = 4
21 + 3 = ?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle What is the missing number? is : 9
How : lets say there are two numbers A and B so the logic is A/B + 2
21 + 3 = 21/3 + 2 = 7 + 2 = 9
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Can you solve this within a minute?
- Only Maths Students Can Solve This
- Reply as fast as you can # Number Puzzle
- If 7+1=20 20+1=33 33+1=46 then 46+1=?
- What is the next number in the sequence?