What is the most amount of money a person can remove from the box?
Ten $5.00 bills, ten $10.00 bills and ten $20.00 bills are in a box. A blind-folded person must remove the bills from the box.
The contest ends when a person removes three same bills (example: three $5.00 bills).
Question: What is the most amount of money a person can remove from the box?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the whatsapp puzzle What is the most amount of money a person can remove from the box? is : $90
How : $20 + $20 + $10 + $10 + $5 + $5 + $20 = $90
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Can you solve this riddle – Answer if u r mastermind!
- What is the name Jordan’s 4th son?
- Popular Burning Rope Problem
- Very Easy but Tricky IIM Question
- नाम बताइए महिलाओं का श्रृंगार का सामान [Guess ladies makeup items]