Which of the following statements are true and which are false?
1. Only one of the statements is false.
2. Exactly two of the statements are false.
3. Only three of the statements are false.
4. Exactly four of the statements are false.
5. All five of these statements are false.
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle (Which of the following statements are true and which are false? ) is : Statement number 4 is true and rest are false.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- ये पहेलिया बुझो तो जाने, हर उत्तर के अंत में ली आना चहिये
- इस चित्र में हिन्दी में कुछ लिखा है, क्या है वो शब्द?
- How can the farmer help wolf, goat and cabbage across the river?
- Can you spot the hidden object?
- इन सभी स्थानों में एक ही शब्द आएगा दिमाग हे तो उत्तर दो # Hindi Riddle