Why there is no 13th floor in most of the buildings?
Have you ever thought why there is no 13th floor in most of the buildings.. Even it’s shown in many movies too..
Think and try to figure out the mystery behind it. There is a solid logic.
Do share with your friends and family to see their view, it’s interesting…
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of puzzle Why there is no 13th floor in most of the buildings? is : Because most of the buildings are less than 13 story building, it’s as simple as that.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Can you guess this seven letter word?
- Odisha ke places ka naam pahchano # Puzzle
- What did Birbal give to Akbar’s daughter?
- दम है तो बताओ यहाँ क्या लिखा है?
- Three girls are taking a bull to the zoo when their car brakes down