Why there is no 13th floor in most of the buildings?
Have you ever thought why there is no 13th floor in most of the buildings.. Even it’s shown in many movies too..
Think and try to figure out the mystery behind it. There is a solid logic.
Do share with your friends and family to see their view, it’s interesting…
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of puzzle Why there is no 13th floor in most of the buildings? is : Because most of the buildings are less than 13 story building, it’s as simple as that.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Latest guess the cars Names
- Latest : Find 6 hidden words
- Popular Burning Rope Problem
- व्हाट्सएप के एक्सस्पर्ट हो तो उत्तर दें?
- Which of the following statements are true and which are false?