Why there is no 13th floor in most of the buildings?
Have you ever thought why there is no 13th floor in most of the buildings.. Even it’s shown in many movies too..
Think and try to figure out the mystery behind it. There is a solid logic.
Do share with your friends and family to see their view, it’s interesting…
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of puzzle Why there is no 13th floor in most of the buildings? is : Because most of the buildings are less than 13 story building, it’s as simple as that.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- What is it : The man who made it sold it?
- When I feel hot I become larger, Guess what?
- ऐसे सेट करो कि 3 नाम बन जाये
- ऐसा कौन सा चीज़ है जिसे लड़के पहनते भी हैं और खाते भी हैं?
- Who is the killer? any detective out here?