Number Puzzle : Can you solve?
IF 16+24 = 12,
36+54 = 27,
20+60 = 25
THEN 28+72 = ?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle is : 31
Logic is A/4 + B/3 = result
28/4+72/3 = 7 + 24 = 31
Only a smart person can solve following challenging puzzles!!
- What did Tom really eat for lunch?
- If 7+1=20 20+1=33 33+1=46 then 46+1=?
- Its a 5 digit number : Can you guess the number?
- Hum batayenge apka jeevansathi kaisa hoga
- Aage se bnaya hai bhagwan ne Or piche se insaan ne?