Matchstick Puzzle : Can you divide the area into two equal parts?
Using exactly three matchsticks, can you divide the area into two equal parts?
You may need to think out of box to crack this.
You can take help of your friends.
If you enjoy this kind of matchstick puzzles you can also click below
- How many matchsticks are there?
- 6 + 4 = 4 : Fix this by moving one matchstick
- Move only 2 matchsticks to show Thirty minutes past four
- Can you remove just two matchsticks to fix the equation?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle Can you divide the area into two equal parts? is :
Only a smart person like you can solve following puzzles!!
- Very Easy but Tricky IIM Question
- How many girls are there in the picture?
- Solve this last puzzle of the year 2015
- If 3 = 18, 4 = 32, 5 = 50, 6 = 72, 7 = 98 then 10 = ??
- A man leaves his house in the morning to go to office