Can you find rabbit in this picture?
Here is another image puzzle for the day. In the image above you see many animals. But can you find rabbit in the picture?
If you are interested here are additional questions for you
1. How many animals you found in total.
2. Did you see fish?
3. Did you see deer?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle Can you find rabbit in this picture? is : Rabbit is there on the left (small) tusk (dant) of the elephant.
1. I don’t know how many animals are there. Please share you answer in the comment section.
2. You can see fish above the elephant eye.
3. There is no deer sorry.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Can you guess movie name? # Image Puzzle
- How many girls are there in the picture?
- What is the height of red bar?
- Can you find snake in this picture?
- What is wrong with this image?