Four friends A, B, C, D need to cross a bridge
A maximum of 2 peoples can cross at a time..
It is night and they have just 1 lamp.
People that cross the bridge must carry the lamp to see the way..
A pair must walk together at the speed of slower person…
A : 1 minute to cross bridge
B : 2 minutes to cross bridge
C : 7 minutes to cross bridge
D : 10 minutes to cross bridge
Now question is…
what is d total minimum time required by all 4 friends to cross the bridge….?
Scratch your brains…
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the whatsapp puzzle Four friends A, B, C, D need to cross a bridge is : 17 Minutes
How : We need to find out the minimum time required by them to cross the bridge. Key point over here is that “A pair must walk together at the speed of slower person”. Keeping that in mind below would be the steps to get minimum time.
- A and B will walk together and the time they will take is : 2 minutes (time taken by B)
- Now A will return back, since they need lamp, so again time taken by A : 1 minute
- Now C and D will walk together and join B, they will take 10 minutes to cross (time taken by D)
- Now B will come back with lamp and he will take 2 minutes
- Finally A and B will cross the bridge in 2 minutes (time taken by B)
If we accrue these all, we will have total 17 minutes
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- वो क्या है जिसे आग भी नही लगती फिर भी उसे बुझाना पड़ता है?
- What does this image say?
- Decode the logic and find the number for September
- इन सवालों के जवाब दीजिये
- How did Tom lose the bet?