Two boys wish to cross a river
Two boys wish to cross a river. The only way to get to the other side is by boat, but that boat can only take one
boy at a time. The boat cannot return on its own, there are no ropes or similar tricks, yet both boys manage to cross using the boat.
How is it possible?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle (Two boys wish to cross a river) is : Both boys were standing at other sides of the river.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Guess Mumbai’s railways stations name
- 6 + 4 = 4 : Fix this by moving one matchstick
- What is the missing number?
- Popular Burning Rope Problem
- Ganpat is found dead in his office at his desk?