Very Easy but Tricky IIM Question
One brick is one kilogram and half a brick heavy.
What is the weight of one brick?
99% of People will get it wrong.
Can you Solve it ?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle Very Easy but Tricky IIM Question is given below:
Weight of the Brick is 2 kg so 1 Brick = 1kg + 1/2 Brick
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- हिंदी पहेली : Hindi Paheliyan # Part2
- Find Missing Numbers # Number Puzzle
- Find the hidden animal in this picture – 14/18
- Do you see six hidden words in this pic?
- Can You See The Hidden Tiger ?