Puzzle : What fruits am I talking about?
I have two fruits
in a basket,
if I rearrange the
spelling of one fruit,
I get other fruit.
What fruits am I talking about?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle What fruits am I talking about? is : LEMON and MELON
If you arrange the letters of “LEMON” you can form another fruit “MELON” with same letters so the answer of thsi riddle is Lemon and Melon. I am sure you are now going to share the riddle with your friends.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Can you find the mistake?
- Find the hidden animal in this picture – 2/18
- You have to buy 20 animals in rs.20
- आप सब ने उसे देखा है, बताओ क्या? # Hindi Riddle
- Can You Solve This In First Attempt?