Which of the following statements are true and which are false?
1. Only one of the statements is false.
2. Exactly two of the statements are false.
3. Only three of the statements are false.
4. Exactly four of the statements are false.
5. All five of these statements are false.
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle (Which of the following statements are true and which are false? ) is : Statement number 4 is true and rest are false.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Which car would you choose?
- What is hidden in this image?
- There are 100 employees in a conference room
- Whatsapp Game : Jaane aap bachapan me kaise they?
- कौनसे 5 गाने है पहचानीए.. Its challenge for u?