Why there is no 13th floor in most of the buildings?
Have you ever thought why there is no 13th floor in most of the buildings.. Even it’s shown in many movies too..
Think and try to figure out the mystery behind it. There is a solid logic.
Do share with your friends and family to see their view, it’s interesting…
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of puzzle Why there is no 13th floor in most of the buildings? is : Because most of the buildings are less than 13 story building, it’s as simple as that.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Solve only if you are a genius!
- ऐसा कौन सा चीज़ है जिसे लड़के पहनते भी हैं और खाते भी हैं?
- How Many Horses Have 3 Legs?
- ऐसी कौन सी चीज़ है जो फ्रिज में रखे रहने के बाद भी गरम रहती है?
- बताओ ऐसे कैसे हो सकता हैं? # Hindi Riddle