Color Of The Cap
Four persons A, B, C and D are standing as shown below (see the image above)
- C and D can’t see anyone, B can only see C, A can see B & C
- They know there are 4 caps, 2 of red color and rest blue
- They cannot see the color of their own cap
Who among them can first tell the color of his cap
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer : B can tell the color of his own cap
How : From the first statement it is very clear that C and D will never have any chance as they cant see anyone.
Now lets talk about A, A can see B and C but they are wearing cap of different colors so he will also not be in any position to guess color of his own cap.
Now, only person left is B, B is smart enough to calculate that since A is not able to tell his cap color must be different than C, otherwise A would have told his color already.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- What is Blue but smells like Red paint?
- How long will it take to kill hundred rats?
- हिन्दू पवित्र स्थानों को पहचानें
- Can you identify these 18 Harry Potter characters?
- Admi or Aurat ka rishta kya hai?