What Does 1004180 Mean
Two friends were leaving the restaurant and as they passed the cashier, one of them paid his bill but the other handed the cashier a slip of paper with the number 1004180 written on it.
The cashier studied the number for a moment, and then let the friend pass by without paying. Why?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle (What Does 1004180 Mean) is : I owe nothing for I ate nothing
How : Each letter/digit represents a word as follows
I = I O = Owe 0 = Nothing (Zero) 4 = For I = I 8 = Ate 0 = Nothing (Zero)
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Hotel me party mein sabne apni pasand ka khana mangvaya
- Guess these famous websites
- Make three squares by moving just three matchsticks
- Guess the cars Names.. Challenge 4 u
- 7 – 0 = 6 Can you correct the equation?