You have 100 bags of coins each with 100 coins
but only one of these bags has gold coins. The gold coin weighs 1.01 ounce and the other coins weighs 1 ounce. You also have a scale, but can only use it once.
How can you identify the bag of gold coins?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle (You have 100 bags of coins each with 100 coins) is :
Take 1 coin from first bag, 2 coins from second bag, 3 coins from third bag and similarly 100 coins from 100th bag. In ideal case some of all these coins 1+2+3…. +100 should be 5050 ounce but the gold coin weights 1.01 ounce so whatever extra weight we get would tell us the bag number. for example if the total weight would be 5050.03 ounce, gold coins are in third bag.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Bimar nahi rehti mai fir bhi khati hu goli Btao kya?
- We bet you can’t solve this
- Three girls are taking a bull to the zoo when their car brakes down
- Guess the names of these countries?
- Guess the Hindi songs from following emotions