Puzzle : What is the PIN?
A house wife forgot her bank account PIN
which is a five digits’ number, but luckily
she remembered some hints on how to recall
Here are some of the clues
1) The 1st digit is a square of the 2nd
2) The sum of the 2nd and 3rd is 10
3) The 4th is equal to the 2nd plus 1
4) The 3rd and the 5th makes 14
5) The sum of all the digits is 30
What is the PIN?
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the puzzle What is the PIN? is :93747
1) The 1st digit is a square of the 2nd = 3² = 9
2) The sum of the 2nd and 3rd is 10 = 3 + 7 = 10
3) The 4th is equal to the 2nd plus 1 = 3 + 1 = 4
4) The 3rd and the 5th makes 14 = 7 + 7 = 14
5) The sum of all the digits is 30 = 9+3+7+4+7 = 30
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- Find the hidden animal in this picture – 18/18
- Correct the Spellings : Mebiol
- Figure out these diseases
- Solve This Extremely Tricky Puzzle
- How many presents will be opened by Rhea