How can you split coins into two piles?
You have a 100 coins laying flat on a table, each with a head side and a tail side. 10 of them are heads up, 90 are tails up. You can’t feel, see or in any other way find out which side is up. Split the coins into two piles such that there are the same number of heads in each pile.
To see the answer of this puzzle, please click on any social icons below. Sometime you may need to refresh the page to see them properly.
Answer of the whatsapp puzzle How can you split coins into two piles? is :
As asked in question to split the coins into 2piles with same number of heads is each pile.
Just count the coins equally into 2piles because every coin have head side.
If you can solve any 3 of these 5 puzzles, you have got a great IQ
- No trick. Pure math. Good luck Solve it
- Whatsapp Game : Diwali Ki Raat Kiske Sath Gujarenge?
- How can the farmer help wolf, goat and cabbage across the river?
- What did he put in the barrel ?
- Can you spot the hidden object?